Role of the Athlete:
WE ARE ONE: A respectful Community of Athletes Where Character Matters. We welcome,
Support, Respect and value our Teammates by our actions and The Words We Speak.
- Accept and understand the seriousness of your responsibility, and the privilege of representing your team community.
- Live up to the standards of Sportsmanship and Personal Conduct established by your parents and the coaching staff.
- Learn the rules of the game thoroughly and discuss them with parents, team mates and fellow students.
- This will assist both them and you in the achievement of a better understanding and appreciation of the game.
- Treat opponents the way you would like to be treated, as a guest or friend. Who better than you can understand all the hard work and team effort that is required of your sport?
- Wish opponents good luck before the game and congratulate them in a sincere manner that you would like to be greeted following either victory or defeat.
- Respect the integrity and judgment of game officials. Treating them with respect, even if you disagree with their judgment, will only make a positive impression of you and your team in the eyes of the officials and all people at the event.
- Treat all team members with the Respect by personal actions and words spoken
- We will not accept Bullying-Hazing-Name Calling and Disrespect on our Team.
- Our Team goal is to create a safe, caring and respectful community of leaders
- We agree that it is everyone’s responsibility to stop bullying.
- Report bullying to an adult.
- Refuse to bully others.
- Be responsible bystanders who are part of the solution.
To the best of my ability I, _______________ , agree to adhere to the conduct guidelines as listed above.