The future of any society depends upon the character and competence of its young. In order to develop their competence young people need guidance to provide them with direction and a sense of purpose. They need relationships that embody and communicate high standards. They need to experience activitiesWilliam Damon, Stanford Center on Adolescence
that are challenging, inspiring, and educative.
- What motivates you to be a coach?
- Who encouraged you?
- What did they do?
- Which coach influenced you the most?
- What was it about them that impressed you?
- How is your style similar to that coach?
- How is your style different than that coach?
- How do you want the players on your teams to remember you?