- Change is constant-you must be flexible and anticipate your competition. The very best performers tend to be change-friendly.
- Conflicts are inevitable and healthy; resolve them in a win/win fashion.
- Effective/clear communication is vital.
- Acknowledgment instead of criticism builds teams.
- Focus on goals rather than problems.
- Teams that thrive have a clear vision and mission.
- Good goals are specific, measurable, and challenging.
- Skills-Based practices with positive reinforcement builds teams.
- Poorly structured practices with shame and humiliation
- Effective meetings enable teams to reach their goals.
via Performance Solutions